Monday, March 2, 2020

You Make The Bed, YOU Lie on It

I didn't pen the below but I wish I did. It is "fucxxxg"brilliant ! Must share.
============================================
You Make The Bed, YOU Lie on It.
By: Casey Sze Tho
They say that in hindsight, you should have known better. How true. Here, my 2 cents worth:
1. Mahathir should have never resigned, whatever the pressure or circumstance. When you sit on that chair, you hold power. The cards are still in your hands, just shovel around. But alas, his ego got in the way. He had resigned so many times from so many positions and they always begged him to come back. But calling wolf too many times is a dangerous thing. You attract wizards and witches. So you make the bed, you lie on it, old man.
2. Lim Guan Eng did little wrong, but his egoistical arrogance got in the way. He insulted Sawarak and says it will bankrupt in 3 years. He is a good deliverer but has a bad mouth. GPS were so insulted, they would never work with DAP. If he were kinder, more tactful, he would have made more friends and less enemies. With Azmin already in the news about forming a new alliance for months already (everyone knew you mean he didn’t?) - he should have courted GPS. Instead his mouth got the better of him. He made this bed surely, he has to lie on it. Sarawak is not going to bed with an foul-mouthed accountant, no matter how honest he counts.
3. Anwar is a great salesman but a lot of people don’t trust him. He seemed to have trust issues, even with his tennis player of umpteen years. You like the man, but you don’t trust him. And worse - you’ll like to take revenge on him; everybody wants to take some revenge on him, dunno why. He attracts a great loyal following but he also attracts revenge. I don’t know why Azmin suddenly hates him so much. Maybe he started the video thing on Azmin or maybe he didn’t, but for sure, Azmin believes Anwar screwed him. So Anwar, you make your own bed, so go lie on it. You are screwed. This time, nonetheless without exception, by everyone.
4. By any account, Azmin is a scoundrel. He is alleged to have slept with boys, but then, who cares? He certainly does. He thinks Anwar did the same thing and defended Anwar almost 20 years but now Anwar wants to screw him because he - Azmin, is ambitious. Azmin is willing to sell his soul to take revenge for his ambition. Nevermind the entire world would call him a scoundrel - so long as he can screw Anwar back and climb on top, he will make a bed and lie on it. He finds comfort screwing and screw he does screw well. Everyone he screws, so long there’s a hole.
4. The King might have started well and in my humble opinion, he was earnest about solving the impasse. But then everybody was coming with names and more names. I guessed he got enough. Maybe a bit hasty in hindsight, but then, he is King. Once he decides - rightfully or wrongfully - he is not going to u-turn. He is King. He is not a politician - you guys make your own beds, I am going to lie on mine. You guys go fight it out, I know I made the best decision. It’s my bed - I lie on my bed, not yours.
5. Muyhiddin has lost much of his pancreas, but still this sick man would want a PM burial as he kicks the bucket. I don’t know what he is thinking - but if I were 70 plus years old with half a pancreas, I would want to spend time with my grandchildren and drink whiskey everyday. After all, what’s there to prove ? I would want to lie on satin silks to sleep, not buried upright in an unmarked grave halfway through a thankless PM job. He is going to die on the job, I dare say. The stress will kill him faster, that’s all. He dies faster on this bed but he does not care.
In life, everyone makes their own beds. They lie on the bed they deserve, no more, no less.
I’d like to lie on mine and smell the roses with my lovely wife.
You guys - go screw yourselves as much as you like, just don’t climb to my bed.
My bed is mine. Sleep tight on yours.

No comments:

Welcome to the Islamic Republic of GAZA

Suggestion to manage Gaza after the current war with Israel:  1) Compel Israel to rebuild the border wall so that Gaza becomes like Berlin b...